This delicious and light cod dish is perfect for white wine lovers and comes together easily with ingredients that you likely already have on hand. It comes together in a snap, so it’s perfect for a week-night meal. Pair it with out Italian White Blend tonight!
Total Time: Prep 45 Min. Cook: 15 Min. Servings: 4
1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 to 4 green onions, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
½ plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
4 6oz pieces cod
3oz green beans, trimmed
8oz Cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ sweet onion, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise into ¼ inch slices
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black
1. In a small bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, green onions, garlic, olive oil and red pepper flakes.
2. Cut four 12” x 17” pieces of aluminum foil; place one piece of fish in the centre of each sheet of foil.
3. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
4. Divide the marinade evenly among the fish (about ½ a cup for each)
5. In a large bowl, toss the green beans, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes with the olive oil.
6. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper, then divide evenly among the packets.
7. For each packet, fold the foil over at the top to close, and then close up the sides to seal completely
8. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
10. Transfer the packets to a baking sheet and bake until the fish flakes, 12 to 15 minutes
11. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of Trisha Yearwood
Suggested Pairing: Vin Bon Italian White Blend